2010년 9월 23일 목요일

Delicious Bread!

Wow... It's friday already. Did you have a good time on Thanksgiving day? I was very happy all day! I met my family, ate delicious foods, accepted money...kikiki
Because I have many things to do now, I'm very sad......and annoyed.... ㅠㅠ


ANYWAY!  I'll tell you about special bread today. "Bong-BBang!"

It's funny to listen to. You might think, "Bong-BBang? Is it gun?"

No! Bong-BBang is a bread. There are many red beans in it.

In fact,It was on TV drama, 'JaeBBangwang Kimtakgoo'
That drama went off the air last week with great popularity. (It recoded the highest viewing rate over 50% !!)
Because of popular drama, "Bong-BBang" is in high demand.
I bought it in Paris baguette. The price is a little bit expensive for its size. (1,000 won per 1 bread.)
Because I ate "Bong-BBang" with great expectation, I was disappointed a lot. It tastes good but it is not that much different than other bean bread.


But if you enjoyed the drama, try it. You can feel another fun. ^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기