2010년 9월 8일 수요일

recommended book


 This summer, I read some interesting books while I was taking a rest. One of them that I want to introduce today is 『Yu-na's 7    minutes drama』.
 This book has many stories from her youth to her various competitions. In that book, she demonstrated her state of mind vividly. (Especially the situation when she was readying before her turn.) Moreover there is tension of the stadium during the competition and we can feel equally. Also, we can know how hard her life was.


 I was exciting when I read this book. But one thing that I was disappointed is many the contents of the book are fed up. They are not fresh because they have been seen often on the TV program. So if someone who knows Yu-na full well reads this book, he/she will be bored. But I recommend you if you are interested in figure skating or need something funny.  Don't you wonder her roller-coaster life?

댓글 2개:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by :) I'll try to take more photos of my school!! Thanks for the suggestion!

    I love Kim Yuna! She is such an inspiration...

    답글삭제
  2. Wow! o.o Actually I just saw this book's outer cover in bookstore, but I didn't read it! ㅜ.ㅜ
    Now that I read your specific recommendation, I feel to read it once! ^^♡

    Also, I think you really like Yu-na Kim! She is very beautiful and talented...hahaha

    답글삭제