2010년 10월 16일 토요일

Mid-terms

When I got up in the morning and looked at the calendar, I realized that Mid-term exam is coming up.
Seems like just yesterday that the start of class.......... there are only 5 days left!!! 

On the first day of class, I decided to study harder than last semester.
Preparation, reviewing,... but  I have done nothing properly.... T^T

I have 6 exams! (Maybe 5?)
Presentation and discussion, English writing and reading, General physics, General Biology, Music Therapy, Italian.

I'm week in physics and physics exam is the first exam, so I have to study physics everyday from now on!! kikiki...

Cramming for exam is bad I know but since I entered the university, my cramming habit seems worse than my high school days.


Anyway... I have to go now for study. Good luck!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기