2010년 10월 22일 금요일

Sleeping at the reading room

Today I had a General physics exam which is my week point.
I studied at the reading room (Yeol ram sil) yesterday and I decided not to go to the home because of physics exam. (Actually I wanted to get some snacks from student government at AM10:30.)

I was new at sleeping at the reading room so I was afraid I might sleep fitfully.
But I studied until AM1:00 and had a good night on the sofa.

The air in the reading room is very dry and cold. So I was somewhat uncomfortable but It was not bad.

I got up at 8 o'clock because of a crunching sound by other students. When I woke up, my face looked so haggard. ㅠㅠ

And I was very surprised that many students woke up and studied very hard. I couldn't concentrate on the note but just beside me,  a student was totally absorbed in her book! wow... How could she do that?


I don't know that I did a good job on the physics exam.  Physics is so hard for me!

Anyway~ My experience at the reading room was fun. ^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기