2010년 10월 30일 토요일

Namsan tower with my friends ♥

Last friday, I went to the "Namsan" with minji, myunghyun, jinsol.

(Me, myunghyun, minji, and jinsol in front of bears) 


We  ate kimbap & chocolate there, and took pictures! Sooooo funny :)


(We look very happy... kikiki)

▲Are you able to see that so many locks behind us?

That locks called, "The locks of LOVE"
Many lovers come to namsan tower and they fasten a lock hoping a long love.
But we don't have boyfriends. What is the "boyfriend"? we don't know that one..kikiki
(I will meet my lovely boyfriend some day........haha)



The weather was really cold but when we looked down at the city nightscape, it was totally wonderful.
And we could find out our university, "Sookmyung!"


In addition we ate chicken for dinner. Chicken with spring onion on it was really delicious.
We went to the karaoke, too! I love to sing a song. We had a great time. ^^


I'm so happy to have good friends. Spending time with friends is so exciting

[p.s]
I recommend you to go to the namsan!
The trees on the mountains have turned their beautiful colors and night view is always beautiful.

댓글 1개:

  1. The third posting on a trip to Namsan. Hope you enjoyed yourselves.

    답글삭제